FLEET PERSONNEL ASSISTANT – RATINGS, MUMBAI
– Contacting ex hand candidates & check for their documentation/availability of re-joining dates.
– Issuing various letters for DCE & sea service.
– Arranging in house courses / outsource courses.
– Arranging briefing / de briefing for candidates.
– Checking DG profile of the joiner’s prior departure
– Liaising with candidate for medical, uniform.
-Supports the PMS Manager, in planning and building database of vessels.
-Supports the vessels for all issues regarding PMS, required to visit the vessels for assistance with PMS as and when required. I.e. Installation and On-board Training.
-Training of joining Officers on PMS System & ELB-BSM-ORB Software in Mumbai Training Centre
-Carrying out Monthly monitoring of ships’ PMS data system along with PMS Manager, provides warning to ships where system non-compliances is noticed.
-Carrying out Corrections/Integration of data as per vessel request for discrepancies observed in the system
-Supporting & maintaining Integrity of Database & the PMS software along with PMS Manager.
Marine Officer – SQE Assurance & Vetting Clearance, Mumbai
• For administrative jobs to support Marine Superintendents & Line Manager.
• Graduate with proficiency in computers.
• Experience and background of working ashore in Marine office.
• Should have proficiency in maintenance & up keeping of documentation and records.
• Preference for candidates whose has on board sailing experience in Junior ranks (Deck).
• At least 2years of experience in similar position.
• preference for 3rd / 2nd mate rank experience candidates having current experience for Vetting clearance and HSEQ assurance.
Fleet Performance Analyst
LOCATION: Mumbai – India
DEPARTMENT: Fleet Management / Fleet Performance Monitoring Department
You will be part of technical and transformation projects as well as operational initiatives with a variation in complexity and size, all targeting a reduction of emissions to air from vessels. You will also be responsible for technical performance investigations to improve the efficiency of the entire operated d’Amico Shipping Group.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge within the following areas:
• Vessel performance and fleet efficiency
• Network design and operations execution
• Big data and deep learning analytics
• Technical innovation\ Digitalization
You will work closely with the Head of Fleet Performance and cooperate with him for ideation and strategy of new efficiency initiatives that will make an impact at a vessel and fleet level.
Your specific responsibilities will cover:
- delivering vessel and fleet performance fact-based analyses and recommendations using our in-house vessel performance systems\ external systems as well as optimised solutions to improve operations;
- In this role you will contribute to the d’Amico emission reduction strategy, support operation and chartering department and marine dept providing dedicated analysis ;
- You will also be involved in complex technical projects with very short delivery time such as fleet composition recommendations and performance support to the vessels.
- working in teams to support the development of the next generation algorithms for propulsion efficiency, energy management and voyage planning and execution in d’Amico Fleet Performance Analyst Connected Vessel programme.
- Constant interaction with Management on board for the analysis of data for vessel performances aimed at strengthen data quality and energy dedicated training
- Responsible for Emission Compliance EU MRV and IMO DCS SEEMP Part II to follow the implementation of the reports and documents during the year and final verification with RO and Verifier
- Responsible for Energy Management analysis as per ISO 50001:2018 and TMSA Audit Energy Analysis
EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT SKILLS
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position with a proven track record of achievements.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Naval Architecture, Hydrodynamic or a related discipline).
- Able to connect with multicultural teams and communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a diligent, organized and efficient approach. He/She enjoys analyzing a huge amount of data.
- He/She possesses enhanced problem-solving skills and the ability to tackle challenges with innovative solutions and available resources.
- Highly motivated individual, flexible, proactive and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in IT skills and proven hands-on experience with Microsoft Office.
Excels in English written and verbal communication as well as delivering technical messages in compelling ways to internal/external stakeholders
Candidates can share cv on email@example.com
TRAVEL EXECUTIVE FOR SHIP MANNING COMPANY, MUMBAI
Department : Travel
Location : Mumbai India
Roles : Support
We are looking out for a Travel Executive for our organization who can handle all travel related duties
- To apply various type of visa of the joiners so as to carry out crew change at various port.
- To arrange visa on arrival for the joiners.
- To coordinate with branch offices to apply various visas.
- To arrange appointments of the joiners with various consulates at various centers.
- To arrange crew change in various ports in India.
- To arrange economical domestic flights for candidates who are attending various courses in Mumbai.
- To arrange transport for the candidate who are traveling from other centers & attending various types of course in mumbai.
- To assist Travel Coordinator to carry crew change
- Major handled visas are USA (C1/D, B1/B2 for Superintendent & Supernumerary) Netherlands, Belgium, France, Uk, Australia, Korea, China, Thailand, Canada Egypt.
- At least 2 years of experience in Shipping industry & similar activities
Candidates can share cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT IN VESSEL ACCOUNTING FOR SHIP MANNING COMPANY, MUMBAI
Department : Accounts
Location : Mumbai India
Roles : Support
We are looking out for a Account Assistant for our organization who can handle all vessel accounts related activities.
- Checking Vessel Reports & payslips.
- Handling P & I cases.
- Good in email communication with vessels.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with similar profile.
Candidates can share your cv on email@example.com
ASSISTANT TO MARINE SUPERINTENDENT FOR SQE and VETTING TASKS AT SHIP MANNING COMPANY, MUMBAI
Location: Mumbai, India
We are looking out for a Asst.to Marine Superintendent for our organization who will assist our Marine Superintendents.
- A) Vetting:
– Requesting SIRE /NON-SIRE Inspections / Follow up on Inspections requested.
– Co-ordinating with inspecting company, agents and vessel for arranging vetting inspection.
– Updating crew matrix and VPQ, Q88 of each vessel
– Vessel certificates follow-up & updating all records
– Maintaining vetting database of the company
– Updating various questionnaires & data documents which is required to approve the vessel.
– Assisting in arranging remote inspections.
– Maintaining the planner for entire fleet to ensure that inspections are completed in a timely manner and followed up.
B) Quality and Safety
– Arranging for Flag inspections and follow up of same.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly data on:
1. OCIMF-SIRE & PSC, Near Misses etc observations
2. QHSE bulletin data
3. Inspection Pie chart with observations noted
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data
– Maintaining database and trend of internal and external inspections/findings.
– Tracking month end SEQ documentation.
- Assist for handling security matters and arrangements for guards onboard vessels, when required.
Experience and skills:
- Graduate with proficiency in computers
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Computer literacy –Word/ Excel / Power Point with proficient typing speed
- Minimum 1 year of work experience with similar profile worked in a shipping office.
Documentation Assistant, Mumbai
- Checking documents as per STCW and company’s requirements
- Updating the same in software- Omnia (including joining papers)
- Importing EPB (after every crew change).
- Asking for Evaluation Forms and rest documents and to update in Omnia.
- Applying Flag state/checking once received and connecting originals on vessel.
- Communicating with sub agencies for documents
ICT Vessel Support Operator, Mumbai
d’Amico offers a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual, eager to experience a multicultural work environment with international exposure.
- IT Support Experience between 3 to 8 years
- IT graduates pass out
- Male and Female
-You will be part of Daily ICT support Team to provide technical support for users of IT infrastructure and communications on the vessels worldwide.
-You will response queries from users via telephone, email, chat room or instant message, by remote and identify technical problems and possible solutions, then compile reports about this, as well as enter information into databases and liaise with colleagues in the rectification of common problems.
-You maintain close communication with users and update them on the progress of the Vessel IT tasks.
-You will be involved in installation/upgrade of hardware installations on-board the d’Amico Vessels which will offer you multi-cultural and demanding global environment.
-You must expect to have both day and night duties due to rolling duty roster.