ASSISTANT TO MARINE SUPERINTENDENT FOR SQE and VETTING TASKS AT SHIP MANNING COMPANY, MUMBAI
Location: Mumbai, India
We are looking out for a Asst.to Marine Superintendent for our organization who will assist our Marine Superintendents.
- A) Vetting:
– Requesting SIRE /NON-SIRE Inspections / Follow up on Inspections requested.
– Co-ordinating with inspecting company, agents and vessel for arranging vetting inspection.
– Updating crew matrix and VPQ, Q88 of each vessel
– Vessel certificates follow-up & updating all records
– Maintaining vetting database of the company
– Updating various questionnaires & data documents which is required to approve the vessel.
– Assisting in arranging remote inspections.
– Maintaining the planner for entire fleet to ensure that inspections are completed in a timely manner and followed up.
B) Quality and Safety
– Arranging for Flag inspections and follow up of same.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly data on:
1. OCIMF-SIRE & PSC, Near Misses etc observations
2. QHSE bulletin data
3. Inspection Pie chart with observations noted
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data
– Maintaining database and trend of internal and external inspections/findings.
– Tracking month end SEQ documentation.
- Assist for handling security matters and arrangements for guards onboard vessels, when required.
Experience and skills:
- Graduate with proficiency in computers
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Computer literacy –Word/ Excel / Power Point with proficient typing speed
- Minimum 1 year of work experience with similar profile worked in a shipping office.
|Job Category||Shore Personal|