LOCATION: Mumbai – India
DEPARTMENT: Fleet Management / Fleet Performance Monitoring Department
You will be part of technical and transformation projects as well as operational initiatives with a variation in complexity and size, all targeting a reduction of emissions to air from vessels. You will also be responsible for technical performance investigations to improve the efficiency of the entire operated d’Amico Shipping Group.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge within the following areas:
• Vessel performance and fleet efficiency
• Network design and operations execution
• Big data and deep learning analytics
• Technical innovation\ Digitalization
You will work closely with the Head of Fleet Performance and cooperate with him for ideation and strategy of new efficiency initiatives that will make an impact at a vessel and fleet level.
Your specific responsibilities will cover:
- delivering vessel and fleet performance fact-based analyses and recommendations using our in-house vessel performance systems\ external systems as well as optimised solutions to improve operations;
- In this role you will contribute to the d’Amico emission reduction strategy, support operation and chartering department and marine dept providing dedicated analysis ;
- You will also be involved in complex technical projects with very short delivery time such as fleet composition recommendations and performance support to the vessels.
- working in teams to support the development of the next generation algorithms for propulsion efficiency, energy management and voyage planning and execution in d’Amico Fleet Performance Analyst Connected Vessel programme.
- Constant interaction with Management on board for the analysis of data for vessel performances aimed at strengthen data quality and energy dedicated training
- Responsible for Emission Compliance EU MRV and IMO DCS SEEMP Part II to follow the implementation of the reports and documents during the year and final verification with RO and Verifier
- Responsible for Energy Management analysis as per ISO 50001:2018 and TMSA Audit Energy Analysis
EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT SKILLS
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position with a proven track record of achievements.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (Naval Architecture, Hydrodynamic or a related discipline).
- Able to connect with multicultural teams and communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a diligent, organized and efficient approach. He/She enjoys analyzing a huge amount of data.
- He/She possesses enhanced problem-solving skills and the ability to tackle challenges with innovative solutions and available resources.
- Highly motivated individual, flexible, proactive and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in IT skills and proven hands-on experience with Microsoft Office.
Excels in English written and verbal communication as well as delivering technical messages in compelling ways to internal/external stakeholders
Candidates can share cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Shore Personal|